Clean-Up Operations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Clean-Up Operations

Greetings, Kings & Queens,

with today's update we fixed a number of small bugs including the following:

- Active player sorting in Diplomacy tab has been improved.
      - Fixed a bug that led to advertisement being shown to all players. (It now disappears if something has been purchased from the shop.)
      - Fixed a bug that led to Randomized Terra Incognita games not loading without refreshing the page.
      - Fixed a bug that led to messages staying marked as "unread" when they had actually been read.
      - Adjusted the team mode game option to allow for asymmetrical team joining.

Also look forward to the 2nd NWE Brawl. Sign-up will start on February 8th.

Your team New World Empires
      Felix / Alkyonor
      Community Manager
      Bytro Labs GmbH
    • Alkyonor wrote:

with today's update we fixed a number of small bugs including the following:
      - Fixed a bug that led to messages staying marked as "unread" when they had actually been read.
      That is not yet fixed. I still have that in game#1788323. I have a new message but i dont see any.
      I submitted a bug report with details of how it happened.
      When I refused a trade from someone, i noticed it changed the date to 1969 (default date).
      I deleted that trade but the new message notification has been hanging around since then.

It is not critical, whenever you get around to it.

And thanks a lot for removing the ads, appreciate it :)