SAD TITHINGS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SAD TITHINGS

Mind you I have played this game for quite a few months/days/hours to the developers some good changes to the original design but alas the audience for this game is too small a market to keep wasting your talents on it. I will live another day without it so I guess this is my fond farewell.

Had a little excitement in the early Chatters Games, and was mildly successful in running an RP game but again chat silence is amazingly quiet.
      Forum please 7 comments by 3 players and admin the entire weekend...... The alliances completely killed it took normal chat away so what's a newb to think when no traffic on the chat and no responses for help. 1/10 the traffic 5 months ago. I actually doubt much traffic developed in the alliance games either as no challenges in forum it either got real clique very fast or just didn't work out.

So to those players and admins I interacted with I say thanks, and NICE TRY.

:( <X

So I understand if you have to delete the posting but leave the last line if you would.
    • I understand the frustration and the disappointment. which I also share.

I am on my last game... if you can call it that I entered as casual player with one other only player and wanted to fool around out of the area and the one player went nuts... and of course has never communicated.

The design needs to encourage more interactions of a positive nature and build a better retention aspect.
    • slomoney wrote:

no responses for help
      We should have good chat coverage, we have hired five chat Moderators in 3 different global timezones to do our best effort to cover chat 24/7.

EZ Dolittle wrote:

The design needs to encourage more interactions of a positive nature and build a better retention aspect.
      Considering that the Alliance system is designed precisely for these mentioned purposes, do you guys have any feedback to offer regarding the current arrangement for alliance play in NWE ?
      Field Marshal Dan
      Community Coordinator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | New World Empires