NWE Brawl #05

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sir Incognito wrote:

Matthias_Rex wrote:

I am sorry if I do not follow the rules. The old game is started with half of the members and they do not want to come in the new Brawl introduced by the community manager.

game ID: 1879954
      password: teamup

come all and play
      :cursing: Its a bad idea to give out passwords..This will only create people joining the wrong teams. :cursing: Its also a bad idea to join a team game and then just quit. :cursing: There is never a good reason to quit. :cursing: But since you don't care about your team , :cursing: and you a quitting anyway, :saint: do you wanna trade me all your resources?
      I did not quit! That game was bugged, and the NWE team has created a new one, where only 15 players are wating to start, and the other ones remained on the bad one. So to speak, they quitted and so there are 2 Brawl now, with half team. One is bugged, the second one cannot be started until it is full.

I tried to make it started with 30 players, but now I am not interested anymore. I think, I am not only the one who wants to play a 30-player game, now we cannot, so the new one goes in archive too.
    • My mother always said quitters never win and winners never quit.
      The only bug was too many people joined the same team.
      The second issue is, people join games, play a day, then run off.
      Not even an after thought about the game they are ruining for others.
      I wish this was survivor and if you quit rate was high you got voted off the island.
      “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
    • NWE Alliance wrote:

My mother always said quitters never win and winners never quit.
      I wish this was survivor and if you quit rate was high you got voted off the island.
      There are 5 players in my team, and in the others 8 and 9 players. Totally win to win situation.

Of course, the 8-9s did not come to the new game created by NWE staff because they loose the advantage.

Am I a Quitter?
    • Matthias, the game you left because of the "bug" is still going.The world has pretty much united against a ducatneer....Its turning out to be one of the better games That I have played in.You were not on my team.So no, you are not a quitter in my eyes.Hell you sort of helped me.Further, your new.I perhaps shouldnt have been so harsh for that reason.I was new once, hell, to most that play here, I still am.
      But I am also an Army Veteran, and we never surrender and we never quit.And I have been in several games were people join games taking slots in the game from others and the for what ever reason quit...I really slows the game.And a couple times, everyone quits, and your left to finish solo.And that really sucks.
    • Matthias_Rex wrote:

NWE Alliance wrote:

My mother always said quitters never win and winners never quit.
      There are 5 players in my team, and in the others 8 and 9 players. Totally win to win situation.
      Of course, the 8-9s did not come to the new game created by NWE staff because they loose the advantage.

Am I a Quitter?
      Now the girl that is left fighting alone that is on your team, she would probably say yes, you are a quitter.She was in 4th place last time I looked.Thats Irony for you, all the guys leave and the girl gets you a win anyway...Even though she was on the smallest team.Good Luck Elena 777...

The post was edited 1 time, last by NWE Alliance ().

• Well in as much as I am probably one of the abandoners (mind you I forwarded all assets first) The only 2 games I have abandoned is Brawl 05 and Brawl 05v2 These are management sponsored games and obviously management for this game has been slipping as stated earlier or elsewhere a team brawl should have been restricted to Alliances after all isn't that what they are for. Team matches.
    • "Now the girl that is left fighting alone that is on your team, she would probably say yes, you are a quitter.She was in 4th place last time I looked.Thats Irony for you, all the guys leave and the girl gets you a win anyway...Even though she was on the smallest team.Good Luck Elena 777..."

I find intestinal fortitude to be a worthy investment.
      Thanks for the information.