Doom on the horizon

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Grande Bird Fleet,

At the moment there are no plans to close New World Empires, but if anything is announced we will let you know.

We are constantly working with the Bytro team to develop and support the game and come up with new ideas for the future.

If there is anything you want to see then let us know here: Suggestions / Feedback

Kind regards,

Whitetiger89
      Whitetiger89
      Senior Moderator
      International Community Support
      Bytro Labs | New World Empires
    • I really hope that isn't the case but it is true that other Stillfront Group games have much bigger communities(Conflict of Nations, Call of War, Supremacy 1914). And 30 kingdoms was actually doing okay until recently.
      "The best revenge is massive success" Frank Sinatra

"No-one would remember the Good Samaritan if he'd only had good intentions; he had money as well." Margaret Thatcher (The lols)

"I'm great at diplomacy, terrible at strategy :thumbsup: " Superchan
    • hello folks,

Rest assured NWE is not next to be shutdown (offers reassurance cookies)

With 30K the new owners of the game began to focus more on their new game (CoN) and 30K was not as active as NWE, the forums were dead (except for spam bots and me), the ingame chats were dead and most games did not get full (all of which are healthy on NWE)

As the former Community Coordinator of 30K (and technically the current :P) the game died about a year ago and was only on life support which was pulled in December 2017 sadly (due to lack of revenue to pay for server and upkeep) the game in my opinion was great fun

But lets make NWE or new hub of activity WOOO
      8o 8o
      Have fun playing!
      Dr. Leipreachán
      NWE Community Coordinator

Feel free to check these guides;
      NWE Combat System
      NWE FAQ
      A Quick Start Guide
    • That is very good. I agree that CON is great but I feel sad that 30k had to be closed down. I started playing 30k just when the games started becoming half full and the forum was starting to be filled up with spam bots(a guy called dvdgett3 on that forum is constantly putting 'crack software' on the forum'.

"No-one would remember the Good Samaritan if he'd only had good intentions; he had money as well." Margaret Thatcher (The lols)

• Guys there is a reason why 30 kingdoms was shut down. Yes I know it was dead but why did it die? ANSWER: Because players didn't step up.

Now most of you won't understand that. But let me explain.

I play a lot of Conflict of Nations. And the best players organize matches, join active alliances, make there be a community you know? And when you see the people in CON even the lowest ranked people are active. Everybody participates. Alliance challenges are made a lot of the time.

It's not that the people here are less passionate. It's just they do less. I hugely respect Illuminati, no.1 ranked player in the game. But can't he make his alliance do challenge matches? Can't the top alliances help other alliances grow? It needs to be a core of active, committed and skilled players who have tournaments, challenges etc. Maybe make a Discord channel? Who knows.

So my point here is not to criticise you guys, it is to motivate you to make the community great. Bytro Labs can help too. Make it so coalitions are in the game. It's not that hard to code is it? It's in the Supremacy 1914 engine. You can make more team tournaments. And if there aren't enough alliances, make it so individual players can join and they will be joined into a team for this match?

If all of us work together we can make New World Empires great. We can avoid the fate of 30k, we can make this game as great as Call of War or Supremacy 1914.

It's not just one person's business, it's everyone's business.

Thank you for reading.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Superchan ().