NWE BEGINNERS LEAGUE!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NWE BEGINNERS LEAGUE!

Disclaimer: We are not linked to the NWE league in anyway. Although I support it:)

Because the NWE League only allows you to join rounds if you are above level 10 then I make the NWE BEGINNERS LEAGUE FOR BEGINNERS!(like me)

Rules:
      10k ducats max!
      Solo games-no 2 on 1 attacks allowed.
      Espionage is banned(since when does anybody use it anyway?????)
      YOu can be any level in the game.(Btw if you are seriously good don't join this league, you will smash and thrash the newbies.)
      If you attack vs a player you must give 12hrs warning on the newspaper.
      It will then be a 1 on 1 duel. Nobody can attack those 2 players.
      Wars must be proper. There must be serious military confrontation within 2 days.

Rewards:
      (Umm right now IDK how you make ducat rewards bigger for a specific match, but I think the reward is the same as normal games)

I will make the match when 5 people on the forum have agreed to play and the game will start when I make it-no hesitation!

YOu will be removed if you break rules. Serious infringment(like you constantly do 2 on 1 attacks, you always use espionage, you never announce attacks etc. then you will be banned for longer periods)

Good sportsmanship! Meet you guys on the battlefield!
      "The best revenge is massive success" Frank Sinatra

"No-one would remember the Good Samaritan if he'd only had good intentions; he had money as well." Margaret Thatcher (The lols)

"I'm great at diplomacy, terrible at strategy :thumbsup: " Superchan
    • Oh last thing-5 days peace period. Any attacks before should be reported. This is only for Active PvP, against inactive players you don't need to announce on the newspaper, there's no 12hr peace period, you go straight into war.
      "The best revenge is massive success" Frank Sinatra

"No-one would remember the Good Samaritan if he'd only had good intentions; he had money as well." Margaret Thatcher (The lols)

"I'm great at diplomacy, terrible at strategy :thumbsup: " Superchan