Announcement New Community Coordinator

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Community Coordinator

Greetings Kings and Queens,

This hour I stand before you the NWE community as its new Community Coordinator :evil: :saint:

I am not a new Chán to these woods, I was once the very first Senior Game Operator (some of you may remember me both fondly and sourly).

I know I have big shoes to fill but will give it my all (however, I have brought my own shoes as my feet are much smaller then @South Paw being a Leipreachán)

Although we are going through a new phase in our game, it is our community and all our great players that unite us as one of the strongest gaming communities in any game. With this I would like to work on bringing or forum and chat back to life.
      My main goal is to run more community events both forum events and game events/competitions, so keep an eye on the Forum, Chat box and Community News on main site). I would also like to offer some support to the Roleplay community to assist in their game experience on NWE.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you and my office door is always open :thumbsup:
      Have fun playing!
      Dr. Leipreachán
      NWE Community Coordinator

Feel free to check these guides;
      NWE Combat System
      NWE FAQ
      A Quick Start Guide
    • First of all I want to say congratulations. Secondly I think we need to make news announcements telling people to go on the forum. Also we need more tournaments, the NWE league is great but what should beginner players do? I made the NWE Beginners League but there was no interest so..
      "The best revenge is massive success" Frank Sinatra

"No-one would remember the Good Samaritan if he'd only had good intentions; he had money as well." Margaret Thatcher (The lols)

"I'm great at diplomacy, terrible at strategy :thumbsup: " Superchan
    • Superchan wrote:

First of all I want to say congratulations. Secondly I think we need to make news announcements telling people to go on the forum. Also we need more tournaments, the NWE league is great but what should beginner players do? I made the NWE Beginners League but there was no interest so..

Thank you for the nice words, Trust me I will be focusing on community events and ensuring that the news announcements will have directions to get over to the real party (forum). I wish you luck on the Beginners League :) --> I will contact you via PM about this idea too as soon as possible :D

BC BEAR wrote:

doctor leipreachan... CONGRATS on getting the position! WELCOME back to the game Its been a long time since I seen you!

also in response to superchan: the new age empires would be interested in a beginner tournament

I am so happy somebody remembers me (that makes the greenest of us blush) I am happy not much has changed other than the restructure of the community which is hoped to help us grow :D
      Have fun playing!
      Dr. Leipreachán
      NWE Community Coordinator

Feel free to check these guides;
      NWE Combat System
      NWE FAQ
      A Quick Start Guide