NWE Community Event – The Battle of 1610

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Day 6 and a big surprise: The King of the Norw(ay), or North like u southerners say, has more points than Dunerati from Iberia!

Thats the biggest bug in the game ive ever seen! ;)

Anyway, i had a lot of luck-England tried to invade Scottland while the Netherlands tried to invade England and than Norway invaded the Netherlands and England :P

In Eastern Europe Mr. Dutch(Crimea) was hard fighting with the Ukraine, but than Lithuania came and kicked their botch asses. O.O

Auch früher bekannt als "Der Grosse Diktator"

oder als

Ritter Sport - quadratisch, praktisch rund

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Great Dictator ().

• Holy macaroni, the try to help Mr. Dutch getting his provinces back exlopdes into a war with whole eastern europe hehe ;)

Although the Lithuanian Leader Lenny is a real colossus on the battklefield and wise moving his units, it looked, that the lithuanian eastern provinces(eastern of crimea) would fall. But than Muscowy came and changed the frontlines dramatically.

Looks like many people dont want, that Dutchs Crimea comes back to power hehe ;) Dude what have u done that so many want to see u going down?:P

Also the coflict between blue(Teutonic Order), Polutzz(Novgorod & formally known as Lord Vigo) and me(Norway) in the north is going on-like it was in the last battle and before ;) It´s becoming a tradition in NWE that we fight each other hehe :D

With the generous support of Toulouse the Teutonic start another offense-we will see how successfull this one will be :)

All others are fighting AIs and theres no other pvp-combat atm, exept of Bohemia, which got destroyed by Brandenburg and Poland.

Earlier Poland crushed Serbia.

It looks like Poland will be da number 1 soon, lets see how the game is going on. One thing is for sure: It´s a lot of fun :)

oder als

The post was edited 1 time, last by Whitetiger89: Change from Holy Shit to Holy Macaroni ().

• Winter is coming and thousands are dying. the pvpfights in the north and the east reach a new lvl, so i wrote a new summary.

Its still Norway vs Teutons (with help from Toulouse) and Novgorod

and

Norway + Crimea vs Lithuania + Muscowy

After the Teutons completely destroyed the norwegian fleet they have full control over the baltic sea. Their dominance in the batlic sea cant be broken by anyone. All who try to just end as fishfood. ;)

So the Teutons and Lithuanians start to invade the southern skandinavian coast and the danish islands. Although the Northmen are fighting till death in scandinavia, the islands cant be defended and the Lithuanian banner flies now over Kopenhagen.

There is no more possibility for the Northmen to use the sea transport through the baltic sea, but in the north they destroyed a few days ago the Novgorod fleet so there was still the possibility for invasion over the sea on Novgorod-and so it happened. ;)

After spiess discvovered, that Novgorod had 4 Lvl 2 Mercanry ecampments close to the main frontline a large Northmenarmy marched to capture them(marked as yellow rings). As soon as the provinces got cored to non core provinces, the nortman can now recruit directly at the frontline new mercanaries, to compensate the lost supplylines over the searoutes.

After Novgorods defense broke in the northern and eastern part of the empire, it looks like Novgorod went into inactivity. The Northmen rushed into the russian Coreland which lies behind Novgorod and Winter finally came to Russia(Muscowy).

After the fast deadly attack of the northmen russian Cossacs are recapturing many of the lost provinces again.

Meanwhile on the crimean peninsula the Lithuanian and russian forces defeated the Northmen, and crimea lost all reconquered provinces and retreats back to Sewastopol-so just back to the start hehe.

A Deleegation of Aragon(Dunerati) arrived so far in the north. We guess they were curios about whats going on here in the icy norths end of the world. While Winter is coming and killing thousands outside they are welcome to share our beer and sit at our fireplaces where its warm. :)

oder als

• Its Day 15 and the war is changing dramatically

Novgorod got banned from the tournament cause of breaking the ournament rules. So the AI plays now Novgorod.

Poland is the new number one-Poland and Brandenburg occupy one AI-country after the other. We will see who will win the race :)

Katbest(Poland) comented it with: Springtime is coming ;)

Norway rebuilt its fleet and at Kpenhagen 5 norwegian Light Ships engaged 2 Lithuanian Galleys. Both Sides lost 2 ships.

After these Seabattle norway recaptured Odense.

While a small Cavallryforce in the far east tried to conquer some more colonies, the nordish mainforce concentrated their attacks on Finland and the region arround Novgorod.

At the same time Crimea rushed into all directions to reconquer its provinces.

As most of the Lithuanian forces were concentrated in the north, the crimean forces could expand their territory very fast, until Lthuanian reinforcements pushed them slightly back.

A force of 6 marrocan light nits joined crimea and helps Mr. Dutch vs. Lenny.

The southern Lithuanian troops were mainly Artilleryunits, while crimea bilt mainly cavallryunits-that made the situation for lithuania een harder, and so all lithuanian trops of the nroth rush into the south to help their comrades.

Without the support of the lithuanian forces the Teutons werent able to hold the positions in Finland any more and retreated. So the Northmen broke through the lines and conquered Finland fast, starting to encircle Novgorods capitol city, the last bastion between Norway and Lithuania, where the Teutons form up a new defenseline.

At the end it looks like now the economy decides the war.

The economic power of Norway is bigger than the economic power of all enemies together, so reinforcements are faster built and lots of econmic support can be sent to Crimea.

If anyone whishes to add some informations feel free to post it :)

oder als

• Update: The Teutons are leaving Novgorod, so the way to lithuania is now open for the northmen. The small Novgorod defendersarmy is no match for the Northmen.

Although I could push forward now to break them, i offered my enemies a peacetreaty, which is mainly a deal between lithuania and crimea. They can think about it till 8pm Berlin Timezone

Edit: As the battles continued the war goes on.

oder als

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Great Dictator ().

• Hiho folks, congrats to all in the last round of the battle, here are the updated results for round 2;

Player Name
    ROUND 1
    ROUND 2
    ROUND 3
    TOTAL
    Dunerati
    Trojanes
    Mr.Dutch
    Fish Speaker
    Lenny20633
    Tapdur83
    The Great Dictator
    Karl-Chr.
    Marlboro The Red
    ZXY123
    Katbest
    Blue99
    The Imperial Shogun
    Bobik13
    Whitetiger89
    Robert Parris
    King Phillip
    Soviet23
    Bigwun
    whitewolf145
    NoaCoarl
    Abou Hassan
    Coco_Zamis
    DQ
    DQ
    DQ
    DQ
    Polutzzzz
    DQ
    DQ
    DQ

:!: The final round, Round 3 will start on June 15th. :!:
    Have fun playing!
    Dr. Leipreachán
    NWE Community Coordinator

Feel free to check these guides;
    NWE Combat System
    NWE FAQ
    A Quick Start Guide
  • I must say the 1st round with Terra Incognita was better. The New Age map has an incredible high bonus on playernations and extreme penality on AI-Nations.

By Conquering the playable Nations Capitols u get incredible rich, the AI cant trade so theres nearly no traqding, and if u conquer playable nations u get an endless flood of rescources which removes the eceonomical aspect of any strategy.

On Terra Incognita u have to think about ur moves and when u play worse u wont stand ur ground in a war for long.

On the New Age Map its just an endless clashing of Mercs...

There the only "strategic" element is the unitlimit, which makes it impossible to defend vs a group of players, cuz they can send-like u-endless waves of units cuz of the overpowerred economy.

oder als

• Event Final map YOU DECIDE! 7
      Terra Incognita (6) 86%
      Age of Discovery (1) 14%
    @The Great Dictator I see your point and I will do what I think is the best option let you folks decide on the final map of this round

Just complete the poll below before 6:30pm (18:30) June 15th 2018 :thumbsup:
    Have fun playing!
    Dr. Leipreachán
    NWE Community Coordinator

Feel free to check these guides;
    NWE Combat System
    NWE FAQ
    A Quick Start Guide
  • We play now day 4 and theres allready a big threat frightening the peacfull eupropean leaders.

Katbest(Teutons) is discussing with other european leaders how worried he is, that the Great Dictator(Ukraine) is so close to him. And hes getting closer!

And this is the truth! I apologize, but im a landgreedy warmonger who overruns the peacefull countries Poland and Lithuania and keeps on rushing into direction of the Teutonic territory to encircle them compeletely, while the Teutons play so peacefull.

All european leaders should help Katbest immidiatelly! Overwhise Europe will be overrun by the Ukraine like its today by russia cuz of its constant expansion into the west, while the NATO is more and more pushed back ;)

Sometimes diplomacy is so silly, that it sounds like a bad joke...

Here 2 Screenshots how the map looked like at the start and how it looks like now. Its so clear who is threatening who...

oder als

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Great Dictator ().

• Here is a proverb: "You
    just explain guilty ..." and your posts are just translations and
    pretexts to put yourself in the "light" of such a poor and still
    endangered player.
    I suggest that you look at your
    screen shots from the previous game ... There, you threw the situation
    from the game until you won and eliminated your rivals in turn.
    You stopped posting the moment you attacked me and got hit.
    Remember who first attacked ...
    And you do not have to be a "prophet" to guess that you will do the same on this map ...
  • Yeah in ur eyes u r Gandhi while I am Hitler-the Reality just shows something else...

You land without wardeclaration on other players coast but when they counterattack ur landing troops they are the "Agressors" in ur eyes...

If i had written a combatreport whitetiger would have had to fully censor it, cuz u wouldnt like it.

I spent much time in this combatreports and i wont waste my free time to write a fairytale which u want to hear. And honestly after what u and Tapdur did u both dont deserve such a service.

I wrote all time even i played with Mr. Dutch vs 4. It was a challenge but 3 of the 4(blue99, Fishspeaker and last but not least lenny20633 who was really the most challenging enemy) faught hard but fair. Just Polutzz used Ducats and got disqualified.

5(6 before Polutzz got defeated/disqualified) vs 1(whyever at the end u all left Mr. Dutch alone) and one of the wolfpack(Tapdur) was allied with the me and backstabbed. But u want to see u as the noble good ones. With 2 of those I was just at war cuz i tried to help Mr. Dutch, who got attacked by Lithuania and Muscowy.

You used that situation to rush at all my corners for my provinces-and now u want to be honored for this?

And you didnt even give me the satisfaction to save some points-3 days in a row u stopped ur attacks not to overstep the victory points just that ur allies could grab more and more of my provinces.

You bleeded me out with Tapdur and blue. Lenny was so fair not to join this dickmove. But now u complain that u got no combatreport in the forum, which glorifies this?

If u want a combatreport which fits ur fantasypicture u have of urself, than write it urself, and than u can paint a glorious picture of a hero u think u are.

Like u paint now the picture of a threat of the ukranian warmonger which rushes for the peacefull teutons...as said the reality says something else.

But alone u dont wanna do the final step, u ask arround to get a full wolfpack like last game. Go on with it, but dont expect to be honored by me for this lame shit.

And last but not least: Its not my fault u didnt learn english. We all learned it, none of us has it as mothertongue, but we worked hard to learn it. So stop complaining that we others shall write googletranslatorfriendly and start learning it urself too.

oder als