RPU Medieval Europe RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I will do one for Denmark, guessing no one has picked the Danes...And because I'm a Dane

Christian Rasmussen is now the new King of Denmark! Christian promises the Danish people both a boost in the Danish economy, and to spread the Danish rule! Foreign Minister Knud Rasmussen, Christian's brother, will now be visiting residents in both the Aalborg Peninsula and on Zealand island, for possible colonization purposes. Denmark wishes to remain neutral in any upcoming Conflicts in Europe- Christian Rasmussen

Again I Agree To The Rules presented by @Dr. Leipreachán
  • OKay mine:

King Carlo has ascended to the throne! He promises to make Italy great again! Italy will become one of the richest countries with a powerful navy! Italy under his reign will seek Economic prosperity, not bloodshed and landgrabbing.

ITALY WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!!!
    "The best revenge is massive success" Frank Sinatra

"No-one would remember the Good Samaritan if he'd only had good intentions; he had money as well." Margaret Thatcher (The lols)

"I'm great at diplomacy, terrible at strategy :thumbsup: " Superchan

The post was edited 1 time, last by Superchan ().

• Not sure what is still up for grabs, but I have experience with RPs on COW, NWE, and CON.

I don't have time write now to make a dedicated sample, but here is an older one from CON:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ukraine Seeks to Buy Production Rights to Dassault Mirage 2000
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With President Petro Poroshenko’s order to increase funding to the Ukrainian Armed Forces, a general review of the armed forces had gone under way, and turned up disappointing results.

Upon reviewing the state of the Ukraine Army Serhiy Drozdov, Commander of the Ukrainian Air Force, has demanded the increase in funding go to the air force, which has been in a dilapidated state since Ukraine declared independence back in the 90s. Currently the air force has less than 80 planes, and is combat ineffective. The current Air force is ill suited to deal with ground threats and the current equipment consists mainly of air superiority fighters, whose maintenance cost fails to equal their current usefulness.

A council of relevant staff has been formed to determine a solution to the problem, who have decided on the Dassault Mirage 2000, a plane currently in the Ukraine arsenal that has pleased both pilots and commanders in it combat history and in current conflict with pro-Russian rebels. Critics call the plane obsolete, and point out that the plane first flew in 1978 -production only stopped in 2007- and one such plane was even shot down by a shoulder fired weapon system. The plane’s age has not discouraged Ukrainian officials, who believe the plane is both affordable and effective for its role. The decision to not buy the more modern F-35 as originally predicted comes from lack of funds and the dependency on other nations to provide the planes.

Other benefits of producing the planes in Ukraine would be providing skilled jobs and hopefully jump starting the ukrainian aeronautics industry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    National Ukrainian Broadcasting Corporation (NUBC)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

I enjoy this time period, and have experience with this game, I look forward to making themed articles

I agree to the roles and hope to see this game to its end. My username in NWE is "YAKBAR", Discord is bigchicken48#4314. It should be noted that I cannot use the chat.

For nations I would choose
    1st House Osman,
    2nd Russia
    3rd Netherlands
    4th Sweden
    5th Hungary
    6th Austria

Thank You!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chickenus ().

• At the chance of sounding rude, they history side of this seems incorrect. For example Germany not nation, but many states, disunited. Austria and Hungary would be powerful, Russia would still be splintered, Sweden and ottomans would be more powerful. Italy would also be weak and Venice a major player. All this does depend on the time too.

On the Idea of no tech trees, I think that might to be a mistake. One of the wonderful things about this time is that the small states were quite powerful, the Swiss had an army that could beat massive France. I think that delaying and limiting bigger nations, like Russia would not only balance this game, but make it more historical and interesting.

If I do say so myself(which I do) I know quite a bit about this time in history, and if you would like some help, I would love to play a more active role in this RP.

Thank you for reading!
  • Who has already taken Naples? Own up now! I am meant to be Naples and I'm kinda fed up that somebody else took it

Clearly we need to make another round.....
    "The best revenge is massive success" Frank Sinatra

"No-one would remember the Good Samaritan if he'd only had good intentions; he had money as well." Margaret Thatcher (The lols)

"I'm great at diplomacy, terrible at strategy :thumbsup: " Superchan
  • hEY guys, new account here, not much experience. Wondering if this is on-going or is there any chance of still joinig the Rp round? user is xXxAnarchistxXx. Thanks guys, not much experiance in this but I did do some larping for knights tale. I have played supermacy 1914 before, so I know how the game works, however can I still join the game if it is running?
    Royalty is bad :thumbup: