The Gentlemen Society

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Gentlemen Society

Hello.

My name is Sigmar, and I wish to unveil a new alliance: The Gentlemen Society.

This alliance is largely going to be aimed at new players (I myself a relatively new player), and as a group improving our skills to a point where we can join the competitive side of this wonderful game.

I personally have only ever been a member (and part of the leadership team several times) of the RPU for the past two years, and so this is a new venture for myself, into the game which I feel I have the fluency with.

I am looking for players, and will shortly place a link to a discord server, where should one wish to join, one should head.

I look to promote values of commitment, teambuilding and high standards through this alliance, and should any player wish to join there will a few simple safeguarding-Esq rules that they will sign themselves to.

The link to the Discord server will be here shortly: discord.gg/UWHBPaz

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sigmar gabriel: Adding Discord link to server. ().