Roleplaying-The Guide.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • *Posting a written work by another without credits, then claiming it as your own.
    *Copying the names of one of a former SP1914 Player, His Alliance, Symbols, slightly modified intro text, claiming to be descended from said alliance, etc.
    *Claiming you had my support/I joined you to others.
    *Using U.R.O assets without permission.
    *Repeatedly spamming my Skype with requests.
    *Claiming to be a Developer. (In this thread and on Skype).

    I thought in the past that some irritations would arise, due to the fact that everything you say is google translated. Much horror in this. However, it seems you have crossed a line very few outsiders in our ancient, old, and tired community have. You are both a irritant and a disgrace, and quite frankly have managed, in a very short time, to piss of everyone in the SP1914/CoW RP community. Everyone. Including me. Now, I highly recommend that you not only actually learn English, but also a bit of proper etiquete and proper form.
  • CzarHellios wrote:

    *Posting a written work by another without credits, then claiming it as your own.
    *Copying the names of one of a former SP1914 Player, His Alliance, Symbols, slightly modified intro text, claiming to be descended from said alliance, etc.
    *Claiming you had my support/I joined you to others.
    *Using U.R.O assets without permission.
    *Repeatedly spamming my Skype with requests.
    *Claiming to be a Developer. (In this thread and on Skype).

    I thought in the past that some irritations would arise, due to the fact that everything you say is google translated. Much horror in this. However, it seems you have crossed a line very few outsiders in our ancient, old, and tired community have. You are both a irritant and a disgrace, and quite frankly have managed, in a very short time, to piss of everyone in the SP1914/CoW RP community. Everyone. Including me. Now, I highly recommend that you not only actually learn English, but also a bit of proper etiquete and proper form.
    Like I said before

    Straight BURN
  • This post was originally made by Edge and at the time of it's creation, was staff. It is the property of Bytro under sections 9 and 11 of the ToS and available to share until or if removed by the creator of the document. No action will be taken at this time to remove it nor to take any action against the party responsible for it's post.
  • Greetings.

    As everyone knows, this thread was created by a user of the S1914 called Edge (all rights are reserved for this user).


    This thread is dedicated as a guide to help different users, I recommend not to create spam in this thread.


    "I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C.,after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.


    "Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
  • I sent my friend Edgeman a thanks

    Jhon_Pete1 wrote:

    I in fact did not know that this is from Edge, and this thread didn't give any info about that.
    Certainly not in the OP, no. It looks like im reading Edge +Vis's words out of someone elses mouth :huh:
    I wonder if I should Skype Edge? 8o [j/k]

    I happen to know that the authors of these posted^ Roleplay guidelines would only be pleased to hear, that the work is still helping gamers. I also know they would like to be mentioned. :D
    Field Marshal Dan
    Community Coordinator
    EN Community Support
    Bytro Labs | New World Empires
  • South Paw wrote:

    This post was originally made by Edge and at the time of it's creation, was staff. It is the property of Bytro under sections 9 and 11 of the ToS and available to share until or if removed by the creator of the document. No action will be taken at this time to remove it nor to take any action against the party responsible for it's post.


    You neither paid much attention at all to anything written in this thread, nor did you read the original thread on the Supremacy 1914 Forums.
    -The post in question was written by Viswanath a long time ago, and when the SP1914 forums were pruned, Edge had the document saved on his hard drive. And he reposted it.

    Section 9:

    "The Participant remains the owner of all rights he may have in the content he makes available in the game. By making content available on the the game platform, the Participant grants Bytro Lab free of charge a non-exclusive license to publicly display, reproduce and make publicly available, worldwide, such content on the the game platform. Bytro Lab is not granted any further rights to use the content which is made available by the Participant. The license is terminated if the Participant deletes the content he generated from the the game platform. "

    Incorrect. The post written is the property of Viswanath. You are granted a non-exlusive license to publicly display, reproduce, etc etc, the content in question. You do not own it. You do not have rights to it. And the license is terminated if the original participant deletes the conten he made from the forums. In which case, since the original is lost/Was reposted by Edgeman without permission/Credits originally(Though then granted lisense/Permission by Edgeman), we could argue your license is expired. But this thread has nothing to do with your lisense.

    Section 11:
    "Regarding communication between Participants, the game serves as a platform via which the Participants may communicate with each other. The Participants are solely responsible for the content of such communication and for further content which is made available on the Internet site by the Participants. Bytro Labs is not responsible for any content which is pornographic, racist, offensive or otherwise of an illegal nature, which has been made available on the platform or otherwise on the Internet site of the game by Participants. The same applies to content which infringes third party rights in any other way. Any breach may lead to the immediate deletion and/or blocking of the relevant content and/or the Account of the Participant and to the exclusion of the Participant from the game by termination of the contract with the Participant. Bytro Labs is not responsible for the content of other third-party sites which can be accessed via links from the game ’s site. Bytro Labs does not control any of these sites and expressly dissociates itself from their content. "

    In no relation. Frankly, as a member of the Bytro Company, you have no understanding of your own Terms of Service. Which is hilarious. Nor did you even read this thread. Nor the original thread.

    So I can only conclude that you are friends with Max(Due to profile posts/W/E) and just nodded your head or moved on, or frankly, even scarrier, are not friends with him, but made this decision out of sheer incompetence. In which case, Bytro even scares me more.


    "
    Greetings.


    As everyone knows, this thread was created by a user of the S1914 called Edge (all rights are reserved for this user).



    This thread is dedicated as a guide to help different users, I recommend not to create spam in this thread. "

    ---
    The issue I have with you is not that you specifically, in this case, copied that article without due credit. Sometimes people forget. Nor is it with you still not putting it on here until the very last moment when you are being roasted. It is the fact that you repeatedly here, and elsewhere, in numerous Skype chats, the SP1914 Forums, and elsewhere, copied a vast amount of information - R.P.U, U.R.O, Ceasars Legions, etectra. - To such a large degree that it is quite obvious that you are simply copy and pasting, and doing this knowingly.

    Furthermore, I found it funny when I was notified you were copying other peoples R.P articles, and posting them as you own. In short, this thread is a bit more than this. It is about how you have simply taken, without permission, what is not yours. And that you are causing quite a bit of drama with a "My own community" nonsense, which IDGAF about. But you spamming my Skype for weeks on end asking me to join, telling others I joined, and other people reporting the same - in short, shoving things down peoples throats irks me.

    (I also find it hilarious that a Bytro employee does not know his own companies legal mumbo jumbo. Which is in plain print for anyone to see. And that he should of read. But did not. --- Or that Bytro can in good faith simply remove posts just beause they can. Or because said posts lack good taste. Which this entire thread does on a massive scale. I don't exactly care that this thread was copy and pasted. But it bothers me that you were claiming it was your own creation elsewhere. )

    Now, in regards to my stuff, I wouldn't of been bothered if you used it. My license is a "Ask, give credits, don't produce crap" one. Turks R.P.U is a "This is ours. Don't steal/Use without permission." - Edgemans/Viswanaths is a "Feel free to copy whenever. We are AFK/Inactive. But don't remove the credits." - And so forth and so on.

    One of the very core values of our community, no matter how crappy it has ever been, Gold infested, Lulz infested, was to never steal another mans work. Or go on a spree of impersonation/Stealing/Etc.

    Cheerio, my good lad. May you learn this lesson well.


    Field Marshal Dan wrote:

    I sent my friend Edgeman a thanks

    Jhon_Pete1 wrote:

    I in fact did not know that this is from Edge, and this thread didn't give any info about that.
    Certainly not in the OP, no. It looks like im reading Edge +Vis's words out of someone elses mouth :huh: I wonder if I should Skype Edge? 8o [j/k]

    I happen to know that the authors of these posted^ Roleplay guidelines would only be pleased to hear, that the work is still helping gamers. I also know they would like to be mentioned. :D

    Viswanath is pleased that people still learn from what he has posted. Naturally of couse, He, Edge, and all the rest would like to be credited. I still do not see the credits in the proper document. I do see a improper credit by Max later on.
    ---
    Moving on, what has been posted in this thread far transends the purpose and scope of the thread itself, though some of it does indeed pertain to the thread at question. Let this serve as a lesson to everyone. Credit other peoples work. Do not steal assets. Etc etc.

    -Czar

    The post was edited 1 time, last by CzarHellios ().

  • Hey guys, lets remember that insulting others is not permitted in the forums. I have added the original authors to the first post in this thread as credit given to those who created it :)


    I am now closing this thread as it is for reference and a guide on how to Roleplay.
    Have fun playing!
    Dr. Leipreachán
    NWE Community Coordinator

    Feel free to check these guides;
    NWE Combat System
    NWE FAQ
    A Quick Start Guide