How can I explore in provinces with hostile units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I explore in provinces with hostile units

I am at war with a country, that has many unexplored provinces. How can I explore this provinces? The hostile units will kill my explorer and I can not united my explorer with a military unit.
      „Berûche mich, getrûwir got:
      Der vatir sende mir dî macht,
      daz iz werde vollinbrâcht,
      des ich hî gedenke ;
      des sunis wîsheit lenke
      mîne cranken sinne,

Nikolaus von Jeroschin (1290-1341) Kaplan d. Hochmeisters d. Dt. Ordens
    • as i posted in the "Bugs" forum, shared map did not get me the explored areas of my ally in game 1523502 - there are provinces he already colonized, as i see at their green border (he's Portugal, i'm Spain) and that are still unexplored to me. I really hope this is a bug and not an undocumentated feature, because if it was intended, ShM would be pointless on colonies - i couldn't send troops to my ally when seeing his colonies being attacked.
    • Behrend wrote:

as i posted in the "Bugs" forum, shared map did not get me the explored areas of my ally in game 1523502 - there are provinces he already colonized, as i see at their green border (he's Portugal, i'm Spain) and that are still unexplored to me. I really hope this is a bug and not an undocumentated feature, because if it was intended, ShM would be pointless on colonies - i couldn't send troops to my ally when seeing his colonies being attacked.
      Oh, that was you? I thought I remembered reading something like that. That's why I wrote, "But, I think, Share Map with another who can explore those provinces will give you info" because I kind of remembered it might not have been working for someone. Thanks for reminding me that I wasn't forgetting what I thought I remembered, lol.
    • actually, I can t beat a country, that has provinces in unexplored zones. And when this country has a capital there, I have no chance. This must be changed.
      Why I can t the explorer unit combined with military units. Many explorer also where soldiers, for example Francis Drake.
      des ich hî gedenke ;
      des sunis wîsheit lenke
      mîne cranken sinne,

• Now you have 1 possibility. An other Player must explore this province and than he can sell this Exploration.
      But after explore the province you must wait for 5 Days. Only the explorations from the last 5 Days you can sell and buy.
      des ich hî gedenke ;
      des sunis wîsheit lenke
      mîne cranken sinne,