Why does P. Minuit keep asking me which route I want to take with my country?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why does P. Minuit keep asking me which route I want to take with my country?

I'm sorry if the question's already been asked. I just don't understand why "he" always asks me when I return to a game if I want to focus on warfare, economy, or colonization. Is it on purpose, in case someone feels they've colonized enough and would prefer advice on improving their economy, and suchlike? I'm going for either warfare or colonization for many of my campaigns, myself, and I was wondering whether my games failed to remember that or if this is all on purpose. Thanks for answering, and I'm sorry if it's a dumb question.
    • Sadly they went with client cookie options instead of on server options tagged to the user name. So, we have to either not clear our cookie cache for the game in order too keep the options up to date or re-click the same stuff over and over. I can ignore the advisor in the top right, but having to reset 'don't show again' on the administrator functions over and over is pretty annoying.
    • Herman Mueller wrote:

I'm sorry if the question's already been asked. I just don't understand why "he" always asks me when I return to a game if I want to focus on warfare, economy, or colonization.
      Hello :)

The advisors make up nwe ''tutorial'' to guide new users in basic game functions.
      The research you prefer to do and the type of army you choose is entirely upto you.
      You can ignore the tutorial if you wish.
      Field Marshal Dan
      Community Coordinator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | New World Empires