Rank Up!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Kings & Queens,

today’s update brought you not only some helpful additions to improve playability, but also a major overhaul of player ranks. We highly increased the number of ranks and added unique medals for each rank you will climb during your career. You can also monitor the minimum scores required for each rank.

Here’s the list of this week’s most significant improvements:
      • Player ranks have been completely overhauled (more ranks, transparent threshold scores, improved feedback on level-up).
      • Map has been changed for some AI countries
      • Pathfinding now handles countries you are at war with differently and will not try to evade them at all costs.
      • When splitting troops single units can be selected more easily.
      • Warning dialog when leaving an occupied province now has a "leave one behind" option.
      • Adviser focus (Warfare, Economy, Colonization) can now be changed at any time.
      • Added new adviser icons.
      • Adviser videos do not autostart anymore, but only on click.
      • Added video popup when new regions are explored for the first time (e.g. North America).
      We hope you like the changes and are looking forward to your feedback.

Your New World Empires team
      Felix / Alkyonor
      Community Manager
      Bytro Labs GmbH
    • Alkyonor wrote:

Pathfinding now handles countries you are at war with differently and will not try to evade them at all costs.
      I have admiralty and I have set a rally point for some Administrators. But the Administraors now walk through a province with a battle, so there would killed. This is not a good Idea.
      „Berûche mich, getrûwir got:
      Der vatir sende mir dî macht,
      daz iz werde vollinbrâcht,
      des ich hî gedenke ;
      des sunis wîsheit lenke
      mîne cranken sinne,

Nikolaus von Jeroschin (1290-1341) Kaplan d. Hochmeisters d. Dt. Ordens
    • The new advisor icons are beautifully done. I no longer use them, but I believe they are very helpful for new players. I know the "leave one behind" option is going to be used a lot and appreciated immensely.
      All the world is a stage, to conceal the truth.

If you choose to send me a message written in letters instead of words, thereby forcing me to communicate according to your ignorant and lazy manner, then I choose to reply, via my troops.
    • no slow it doesn't i just tried it no message nothing just sents my admin straight through enemy territory with no warnings unless your talking about the little lightning ? saying it realises that combat is going to happen ? and still not gonna walk around it because the pathfinding is bad for civilian units

there needs to be 2 sets of pathfinding 1 for military which the devs have fixed and 1 for civilian where civilian units try to evade combat at all costs
    • Seele07 wrote:

Alkyonor wrote:

Pathfinding now handles countries you are at war with differently and will not try to evade them at all costs.
      I have admiralty and I have set a rally point for some Administrators. But the Administraors now walk through a province with a battle, so there would killed. This is not a good Idea.
      Yes, Civilians walking straight into enemy garrissons is plain straight "artificial stupidity". Why should something like this be implemented at all? The previous pathfinding algorithm did work, didn't it?