Are rudeness and Ducatblaming now allowed?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are rudeness and Ducatblaming now allowed?

Im just asking, cuz i cant find the options to report such messages or articles any more in the game.

And its interesting how rude the game became. Equal if in championshipgames or normal games. Especially on the english server.

There are so many players now believing, that they are tactical geniuses, and as soon as they lose they feel the need to spam their enemy, that the fact, that he is winning is only possible, cuz hes using billions and billions of ducats, cuz he is to dumb to play without them. The possibility that he just played better seems to be impossible ;)

And than some more messages about his mother and what profession she has, or what a young and dumb kid he must be a.s.o. a.s.o.

I know, that bytro gives a shit on what the players want, does bytro nw also give a shit on their own policy so that u cant report breakings of it any more?
    • Baron Biber wrote:

There are so many players now believing, that they are tactical geniuses, and as soon as they lose they feel the need to spam their enemy, that the fact, that he is winning is only possible, cuz hes using billions and billions of ducats, cuz he is to dumb to play without them. The possibility that he just played better seems to be impossible ;)
      But I AM a tactical genius, lol. The problem for me is time and having the time to play so many games at one time.

Yes, some folks do complain about ducat use, and I point out that using ducats is a large part of the game. The game company won't make money if they had no way to extract it from players, and the non paying customers have to realize they just need to get better at how they play.

Generally ducat players use them for the one thing they don't have when playing the game...time. They are busy people and can afford to spend some cash here or there on a pass time that for them is like spending $ to go to the movies.

I have found the really bad players tend to use ducats to build hordes of regular units, and try to overwhelm other players. Good players like myself, know how to beat that strategy, and often do.

What gets me irritated is alliances that run into a game 4 or so of them and another 3 or 4 players who are not their alliance, but 'helpers' who usually run interference build large armies and attacking everyone, while the original alliance will have the eventual winner. I am not going to name folks here, but that happens all too much lately.