- There is no possibility of removing buildings, it would be nice if it were introduced, because it is often the case that the buildings we do not want are limited to us, and we cannot build what we want...
- Ships should be ranged units so that they can attack cities and units on the shore.
- The introduction of two or three-person coalitions, and the possibility of co-victory as a coalition.
- New maps from the colonial and European wars and America's defense against colonists (or war, for America) Unlike current maps, these should be historical maps (when it comes to maps during the European wars or the colonial era)
- Increasing the number of playable countries, because the game mechanics allow even a small country to develop into a great empire (although it is difficult, but it is possible) I would love to play with Syria, the Golden Horde or ... Or Byzantium to hardly restore its power.
- Contact developers with players, and diligence to develop this game, because it tells about quite interesting times and for now there is no competition on the market.) - Disregarding this is how to make chicken broth laying golden eggs.
The post was edited 2 times, last by Avinus ().