Some suggestions for New World Empires

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Some suggestions for New World Empires

1. There is no possibility of removing buildings, it would be nice if it were introduced, because it is often the case that the buildings we do not want are limited to us, and we cannot build what we want...
      2. Ships should be ranged units so that they can attack cities and units on the shore.
      3. The introduction of two or three-person coalitions, and the possibility of co-victory as a coalition.
      4. New maps from the colonial and European wars and America's defense against colonists (or war, for America) Unlike current maps, these should be historical maps (when it comes to maps during the European wars or the colonial era)
      5. Increasing the number of playable countries, because the game mechanics allow even a small country to develop into a great empire (although it is difficult, but it is possible) I would love to play with Syria, the Golden Horde or ... Or Byzantium to hardly restore its power. :) 8o
      6. Contact developers with players, and diligence to develop this game, because it tells about quite interesting times and for now there is no competition on the market.) - Disregarding this is how to make chicken broth laying golden eggs. :) :whistling:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Avinus ().

• You cant know it but: ALL these points were written down by a Member of the suport in a frorumsection called like "Feedback & Suggestions" short after release. The comunity made suggestions and he wrote them all down and made a rating what was requested/suggested by how many.

For xample

1. A (cuz 36 want A in the game)

2. B (buz 29 want B in the game) and so on.

This hapened short after release, and all you list here up was in that list. Escpecially the german comunity was very active in this section.

However, this forumsection got closed years ago and none of the points made it into the game. Even worse: Some opposits of these points made it into the game -.-
      Yes we can! Make Krautland Sauer again! :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Crazy-Krauthead ().

• Crazy-Krauthead wrote:

You cant know it but: ALL these points were written down by a Member of the suport in a frorumsection called like "Feedback & Suggestions" short after release. The comunity made suggestions and he wrote them all down and made a rating what was requested/suggested by how many.

For xample

1. A (cuz 36 want A in teh game)

2. B (buz 29 want B in the game) and so on.

This hapened short after release, and all you list here up was in that list. Escpecially the german comunity was very active in this section.

However, this forumsection got closed years ago and nne of the pointsmade it into the game. Even worse: some opposits of these points made it into the game -.-
      so you have to make sure that they do not forget about us this time, our beloved, busy :)
    • Hey guys,

I cannot thank you all enough for your involvement with the game! Thank you for that.

Regarding to the points that have been raised previously, and how they have been dealt with in the past I can not say much. I wasn't around at that time.

Right now I have forwarded your points to the developers. Still I would like to respond one a couple of points;

1. This is the case in all Bytro games. Now NWE has building slots, a thing other games won't have, but the reason behind not being able to remove buildings is that you have to pick more carefull what you will be building, adding a aditional challange to the game.

5. We can host alternative community events, in which you could play non-playable AI countries like Byzantium or the Golden Horde.
      Community Support
    • I would discuss less about changing the attackrange of ships and more that enshipped landtroops and cviliantrooops can still sail through military ships without being attacked. That makes it impossible to blockade or protect coasts with ur ships when u are offline.

And even when u r online u need to catch them in the right moment cause transportships are the fastest naval units. Even light ships are slower

Also a tiny navalattack should be added for landtroops, especially for cannons. Nowadays even a single light ship can sink an transportarmada of 50 transportships without even losing 1% HP. But well, this was proposed years ago...
      Yes we can! Make Krautland Sauer again! :)

• Avinus wrote:

1. There is no possibility of removing buildings, it would be nice if it were introduced, because it is often the case that the buildings we do not want are limited to us, and we cannot build what we want...
      2. Ships should be ranged units so that they can attack cities and units on the shore.
      3. The introduction of two or three-person coalitions, and the possibility of co-victory as a coalition.
      4. New maps from the colonial and European wars and America's defense against colonists (or war, for America) Unlike current maps, these should be historical maps (when it comes to maps during the European wars or the colonial era)
      5. Increasing the number of playable countries, because the game mechanics allow even a small country to develop into a great empire (although it is difficult, but it is possible) I would love to play with Syria, the Golden Horde or ... Or Byzantium to hardly restore its power. :) 8o
      6. Contact developers with players, and diligence to develop this game, because it tells about quite interesting times and for now there is no competition on the market.) - Disregarding this is how to make chicken broth laying golden eggs. :) :whistling:

1. you sometimes conquer a province (or more often a colony) where the previous owner (often a NPC) has used every slot for non-so-useful buildings. Especially fortresses, that where useful against your troops, but will not stay useful when you move on. Maybe, instead of repairing the fortress after establishing government, your artillery might want to use it for targeting training instead. Many fortresses have been grinded during the ages that are playable in NWE. So, just as i proposed years ago: make the grinding of military building (fortresses yes, market places no) possible while a province is still in occupied (or colony) status. You will not want to burn down buildings in core provinces, that might upset your citizens.

2. ships are ranged in Supremacy 1914, because, well, that game is set in 1914. NWE play some centuries earlier, here even heavy artillery like the "Faule Mette" hasn't significantly longer range than infantry muskets. So, keeping ships short-ranged is fine, but as Krauthead mentioned, they should attack transports paasing by, and both the Light Ship and the First Rate should have the speed to catch up with a transport ship. I mean, colonists and Minutemen aren't Greta Thunberg, they don't get sponsored passage on racing yachts, do they?

3. coalitions are a nice feature on S1914 maps with 30 or more players. You hardly get that many players on a NWE map nowadays...

4. i guess, there might not be enough players left to value the work needed for that mayn scenarios...

5. before making NPC countries playable, the ressource penalty for NPC provinces must be removed! I once happened to get Timurid in a tournament game on an Age-of-Discovery Map. It sucked, and i was more than happy when Dr. Lep moved me to Sweden instead.

6. i guess the DEVs are quite busy on all the other games based on the Supremacy1914 game engine. NWE isn't a top priority at bytro's, just live with it.
    • And I do not agree with the fact that New World Empires was not important for "bytro" because they themselves brewed beers that they must drink now. As I mentioned earlier: Many players have ended the NWE game due to underdevelopment. And many new players thought it was beta. And then when they realized that this "beta" has been going on for several years, they escaped.

There is no other way to attract a large number of potential customers than by developing a project that satisfies them.

As for the province ... If you do not want to add the option of removing buildings, add at least the functions of burnt lands that after conquering the province, all its buildings are removed. However, we have no influence on what builds artificial intelligence. Sometimes, you enter after a few days break, and you see that AI built you senseless buildings that you don't need, and a lot of ships that are of little use in NWE.

An alternative to ships can be, like in other Bytro games, to attack everyone who passes through them. Because now we can put ships on the shore, or block channels, and other player's units will be allowed to shore anyway. The right to pass through ships without a fight should be for those who have the right to pass through our lands.

As for the game with smaller countries, it would be better to create a new map in which each province produces the same. No bonuses for players, and no penalties for npc. And such a map could be created and joined by players after reaching level 10 :)

As for the map from the Napoleonic Wars, we can create it together and give it to Bytro. :)