suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• suggestions

if the above change should be brought about or no 1
        yes (1) 100%
        no (0) 0%
      hi all
      well i have a suggestion for this game .

the game is mainly based on war and military expansion of empire .
      it would be better though if we could add some economical aspects to ruling as well .
      like more trade etc.

to start with it would be better if the name of the country with whom i am trading is shown in the market along with the price of that produce , which will give us info of what that nation is producing more and how much is it earning .
    • vrpes007 wrote:

would be better if the name of the country with whom i am trading is shown in the market along with the price of that produce , which will give us info of what that nation is producing more and how much is it earning .
      I have to say, I don't see how this would help. It might unnecessarily complicate the game.

You can't for example trade with a nation you're at war with.
      You can also chose to have a trade embargo with someone, if you want to for whatever reason.

And if you want to secure a separate deal with someone, all you need to do is send them a letter detailing what trade you would want to do, and see if they want to?

Doing things that way, you might look at it and say you have have an auction with someone that you may buy for 7 silver each, but you look at it and decide he's making too much money and so you want to buy from someone else for 15 silver? They have a saying for that, or cutting your nose off to spite your face.

If they added that to the game, then they would also have to allow for spies to find out that folks took other deals. That would give someone a great reason to go to war with you? I know I would consider to go to war with someone if he decided arbitrarily that I was making too much money.