Bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Having a problem with my game, there seems to be a bug, when i give instructions to attack an enemy the system doesn't act on my order and q figure appears near the target, and it seems that the player i'm playing against is in the amdmiralty. Just wondering if this gives him an advantage as it seems the more troops i send the more die even if is troops are less.

Thank you for the help
    • Diablo wrote:

Having a problem with my game, there seems to be a bug, when i give instructions to attack an enemy the system doesn't act on my order and q figure appears near the target, and it seems that the player i'm playing against is in the amdmiralty. Just wondering if this gives him an advantage as it seems the more troops i send the more die even if is troops are less.

Thank you for the help
      First off, he may just be using ducats to cover his inefficiencies as a General, which is something the game allows for, and even encourages, as that's how they make their money.

Admiralty does give a good bonus in that even if the guy goes offline, he can continue to set up builds for troops, several at a time, and then set up a 'flag' for his troops to gather to, often where you may be attacking, making it seem like he has a wave of troops that just keep defending.

Finally if he seems to have less troops but still keeps beating off your troops, don't forget that he may have a fort in the province he is defending from, which will allow his troops to sustain more damage.

If all else fails, and you think something is still 'buggy', then submit a bug report. How to do so is in the FAQ section.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marzohnne ().