Curious icons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Curious icons

<div>I was going through the game files and I ended up finding some rather curious icons, some of them seem to be icons and sprites that have been discarded while others shouldn't be in NWE</div><div><br></div><div>The first is this fire icon that I never saw while I was playing, maybe it's in the game and I just didn't pay attention but it's still an icon that caught my attention.</div><p><br><br><br></p><div>The second one was this patrol icon, it is present in other Bytro games that use airplanes and it doesn't make much sense for it to be in the game archives, I also found other reused icons from other Bytro games including an airplane icon</div><div>The patrol icon appears twice in the files, first as "icon_patrol" and then as "touch_patrol". I believe the "touch_patrol" would be used when you give orders for a unit to patrol as in other Bytro games or as with the attack icon that appears in the center of provinces when your units are going to attack them.</div><div><br></div><div>Lastly, the icon that made me most curious was a wall icon marked "icon_siege", it was together with other files marked "icon_attack" "icon_victorypoints" and "icon_patrol" which makes me believe it a button like the attack button on the GUI or else that there would be a more elaborate siege mechanic in the game, there are several other icons that make me think that, there are icons of burning fortresses that I've never seen in the game and the description of the value of siege in the game is very vague.</div><div><br></div><p>I almost forgot to mention that I also found an icon that looks a lot like a character from Asssasins Creed lol<br><br>sorry if i misspeled something or said something wrong, english is not my primary language</p>
      Images
      • map_flame.png

2.41 kB, 48×64, viewed 13 times
      • icon_patrol.png

1.4 kB, 32×32, viewed 12 times
      • icon_siege.png

861 Byte, 32×32, viewed 12 times