Anyone still alive?:)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Warlords II - my first and absolutely favorite strategy game of all time (especially version deluxe with scenario builder and also great soundtrack), I remember to play on it for hours between 1993-1995, then in 1995-1996 has been released Heroes of Might & Magic (my second favorite) and then as next Europa Universalis which was also inspiration for this game here.
    • illum1nati wrote:

Warlords II - my first and absolutely favorite strategy game of all time (especially version deluxe with scenario builder and also great soundtrack), I remember to play on it for hours between 1993-1995, then in 1995-1996 has been released Heroes of Might & Magic (my second favorite) and then as next Europa Universalis which was also inspiration for this game here.
      I had a copy of it back around 2002, then lent it to a friend of a friend really. I never saw it again.

I have played so many games though Civ2 might still be one of my favorites, and I can still recall posting scores of 1000% or more on deity level. I think my highest score was 1068%.
    • Marzohnne wrote:

illum1nati wrote:

Warlords II - my first and absolutely favorite strategy game of all time (especially version deluxe with scenario builder and also great soundtrack), I remember to play on it for hours between 1993-1995, then in 1995-1996 has been released Heroes of Might & Magic (my second favorite) and then as next Europa Universalis which was also inspiration for this game here.
      I had a copy of it back around 2002, then lent it to a friend of a friend really. I never saw it again.
      I have played so many games though Civ2 might still be one of my favorites, and I can still recall posting scores of 1000% or more on deity level. I think my highest score was 1068%.
      Well u can still play it :) Warlords 2
      Just make sure to scroll down, on the top theres just an add with "download"

Didnt know the game, but as i saw SSI i knew its worth a download, was one of my favorite gamepublishers at this time, they made great strategygames!
      Yes we can! Make Krautland Sauer again! :)

• Crazy-Krauthead wrote:

Wow, didnt hear of you for years! Didn´t know u were still playing, never saw u in games on the german server

Crazy-Krauthead wrote:

Marzohnne wrote:

illum1nati wrote:

I had a copy of it back around 2002, then lent it to a friend of a friend really. I never saw it again.I have played so many games though Civ2 might still be one of my favorites, and I can still recall posting scores of 1000% or more on deity level. I think my highest score was 1068%.
      Well u can still play it :) Warlords 2Just make sure to scroll down, on the top theres just an add with "download"

Didnt know the game, but as i saw SSI i knew its worth a download, was one of my favorite gamepublishers at this time, they made great strategygames!
      No, I wasn't played here already for 3 years, otherwise I would be still on the 1st place by the ranking, I just coming back to the game in the march this year, just to kick the ass of Mariusz72 & Bohinj77 one more time and I did, Mariusz72 I get even twice :D First time when I enter his elite game, then he called immediately his friend Asturiusz for help and open one fake acc for resources and also buy maximal army for ducats, you know his style 3vs1, but even this all didn't help him much and I smashed him, so that in the end he was runnig away from the battlefield like a rat, then few days later I enter his second elite game, but then he even not try to fight again and just retreat at the beginning and leaved the map and Bohinj77? I enter also one of his elite games at the beginning of april, but he also same like Mariusz72 even not try to fight and retreat at the beginning and run away from map when he saw me :saint:

Oh yes, SSI was a big name in the 90's, I played a lot other games of them, for example like Panzer General, Fantasy General or Archon Ultra.

Warlords 2 or Warlords 2 Deluxe I still have the original (one of the first games I bought), great work of australian guy Steve Fawkner, this game was a inspiration for many other turn-based strategy games, that's why it will staying my favorite game of all time forever and I was always happy to see elements of Warlords in other games I played in the past 25 years, the same about Heroes of Might & Magic, I am a big fan of turn-based strategy games, especially of medieval age, colonization or fantasy, this are my things.
    • Marzohnne wrote:

illum1nati wrote:

Yeah, Civ2 of Sid Meier I played a lot too, but my favorite work of Sid Meier was definitely Pirates! (version from 1993) and Colonization (1994), I loved this both games.
    • illum1nati wrote:

Crazy-Krauthead wrote:

Wow, didnt hear of you for years! Didn´t know u were still playing, never saw u in games on the german server

Crazy-Krauthead wrote:

Marzohnne wrote:

illum1nati wrote:

I had a copy of it back around 2002, then lent it to a friend of a friend really. I never saw it again.I have played so many games though Civ2 might still be one of my favorites, and I can still recall posting scores of 1000% or more on deity level. I think my highest score was 1068%.
      Well u can still play it :) Warlords 2Just make sure to scroll down, on the top theres just an add with "download"
      No, I wasn't played here already for 3 years, otherwise I would be still on the 1st place by the ranking, I just coming back to the game in the march this year, just to kick the ass of Mariusz72 & Bohinj77 one more time and I did, Mariusz72 I get even twice :D First time when I enter his elite game, then he called immediately his friend Asturiusz for help and open one fake acc for resources and also buy maximal army for ducats, you know his style 3vs1, but even this all didn't help him much and I smashed him, so that in the end he was runnig away from the battlefield like a rat, then few days later I enter his second elite game, but then he even not try to fight again and just retreat at the beginning and leaved the map and Bohinj77? I enter also one of his elite games at the beginning of april, but he also same like Mariusz72 even not try to fight and retreat at the beginning and run away from map when he saw me :saint:
      Oh yes, SSI was a big name in the 90's, I played a lot other games of them, for example like Panzer General, Fantasy General or Archon Ultra.

Warlords 2 or Warlords 2 Deluxe I still have the original (one of the first games I bought), great work of australian guy Steve Fawkner, this game was a inspiration for many other turn-based strategy games, that's why it will staying my favorite game of all time forever and I was always happy to see elements of Warlords in other games I played in the past 25 years, the same about Heroes of Might & Magic, I am a big fan of turn-based strategy games, especially of medieval age, colonization or fantasy, this are my things.
      Yeah, met them in both torunaments(sumer and winter) in both they always teamed up to 5-6 vs 1. I dont like such wolfpackplayers...anyway it didnt help them!^^
      Yes we can! Make Krautland Sauer again! :)

• illum1nati wrote:

Crazy-Krauthead wrote:

I'm currently playing Mariusz72 in a private game. He's been ahead all game until today, day 39. I figure in two days I'll win, unless he suddenly spends a lot of gold.

He tends to play by conquering, and some colonizing, but hasn't seemed to learn yet the way to win by colonizing is size 3 TCs. I got ahead by buying out the markets on luxury goods and raw materials.