Not Able To Sign In To The Game On Google Chrome!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not Able To Sign In To The Game On Google Chrome!

Hello everyone. I used to play New World Empires on Google Chrome. While trying to log in, it displays this 'A different account was recently created from your connection. Please log in to that account or try again later.' error message for a few days. Can anyone tell me what could be the issue behind it and how can I solve this issue? Kindly help me. Thanks in advance.
    • SidneyHermiston wrote:

Hello everyone. I used to play New World Empires on Google Chrome. While trying to log in, it displays this 'A different account was recently created from your connection. Please log in to that account or try again later.' error message for a few days. Can anyone tell me what could be the issue behind it and how can I solve this issue? Kindly help me. Thanks in advance.
      I will relay your issue to the programmers, who are currently dealing a bigger issue, that may or may not be related, as most of the games are currently not working.

Marzohnne
      NWE Moderator