Units Healing???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• All unit types will heal a little per day, at day change. [they heal anywhere]
      that gain is ofc affected if a unit is in combat at day change.

the gain is different depending on the size of a stack but approx 10% gain is typically observed.
      [the morale gain formula is not published data]
      Field Marshal Dan
      Community Coordinator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | New World Empires
    • Field Marshal Dan wrote:

All unit types will heal a little per day, at day change. [they heal anywhere]
      that gain is ofc affected if a unit is in combat at day change.

the gain is different depending on the size of a stack but approx 10% gain is typically observed.
      [the morale gain formula is not published data]
      I've been trying to get a handle on this for some time. I have a few observations to report, but they might need confirming.

• Troops that are embarking/disembarking at day change don't seem to heal.
      • Yesterday, I had two units standing at a harbor in a recently conquered province that had been upgraded to non-core minutes before the day change. I am almost certain that no healing occurred there. I am certain that one of the units healed less because it had less hp than another which had been split from the same stack.
      • Also yesterday, two units split from the same stack and standing at the coast in my capital province. It seemed that one healed quite a bit while the other very little or not at all.
      • I also think that sometimes units of the same type stacked together will have a lower gain per unit than if they were split into separate one unit stacks. Not 100% sure on this one.
      • Fairly certain that the lower a unit's morale, the more they will gain. Maybe the 10% is based on how much damage they have?
      Anyway, it makes my brain hurt and I wish I could resist the urge to try and figure it out. Damn OCD ;)

JF
    • the size of the stack has an affect on the morale gain and if it is already low, that is a factor too.
      but as there is no published data or formula for this [for a reason I assume] we are sharing our observations only ;)

As for morale not rising in a new prov, or during embarking ect...
      its hard to see isnt it ?? :) as you noticed.

Thank you for taking an interest and if anyone does capture a gyazo .gif [or short vid] of a unit not gaining morale in some circumstance then please make a report and share the info and image if possible so we can get that to the Developers.
      Field Marshal Dan
      Community Coordinator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | New World Empires

The post was edited 1 time, last by Field Marshal Dan ().