Greetings, Kings and Queens,
with today's update we deliver on a number of promises many of you have been waiting for.
First, we are happy to announce the release of a new scenario map for New World Empires, which features a completely randomized Terra Incognita beyond the Atlantic. Under "Select a map" choose "Randomized Terra Incognita" to check out the new content.
Second, we have listened to your feedback to the recent balancing changes and will address them with this update: we significantly increased the amount of starting resources; we slightly reduced the costs for upgrading non-core provinces to core provinces; and we further reduced costs of Workshops Lvl 1.
Finally, we have released a comprehensive game manual, which will not only help new players learn the basics but will also be a useful resource for veteran players.
Here is the complete list of in-game changes:
- Introduced new map / scenario option "Randomized Terra Incognita".
- Set the victory conditions of newly-created game rounds to 20% for single-player games, 40% for team games. (This fixed a bug that led to them being lowered to 15% / 30%)
- Reduced the build costs of Workshop Lvl 1 to 2000 raw materials, 2000 minerals, 1500 goods, 5000 money (was: 5000 raw materials, 2000 minerals, 1500 goods, 7500 money).
- Increased starting resources to 30,000 Food (was 10,000), 45,000 Raw Materials (was 15,000), 30,000 Minerals (was 15,000), 30,000 Goods (was 10,000), 20,000 Luxury Goods (was 10,000), 10,000 Manpower (was 7,000), 225,000 Money (was 112,500).
- Lowered Food costs of upgrading a non-core province to a core province to 3,000 (was 3,500).
- Fixed a bug that led to the display of player names in anonymous rounds.
- Fixed a bug that caused units to get stuck when two players attacked the same AI province during peace period.
Felix / Alkyonor
Bytro Labs GmbH
Bytro Labs GmbH