Alkyonor Community Manager

• Member since Aug 1st 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• damster51 -

Hello, in the game 2858212 all the administrators that i create in my capital are "stuck". I cant move, or split them. the message "servers state differs from client" appear. Can you fix it? Its a speedround, so im kind in a hurry ;)

• Polutzzzz -

Hallo. In Spiel 2795204 lässt sich Einheit 9 nicht bewegen. Kann das behoben werden?
    Gruß

• Polutzzzz -

Hallo.
    Wie kann es dazu kommen das die ersten beiden Plätze in de Rangliste 50k und 20k Punkte bekommen haben?
    Ist das ein Serverproblem?
    Beobachtet habe ich das am Sonntag.

• Polutzzzz -

Spiel Nr. 2317611 und 2318873 lassen sich derzeit nicht laden.

• Polutzzzz -

Spiel Nr. 2255789 lässt sich nicht laden.

• VCF87 -

looking for became staff

• Romulus947 -

Hello Mr. Manager! I see you liked my alliance recruitment page, and would like to thank you kindly! Feel free to join The Wolf State! ;)

• slomoney -

00ll thanks again leaving for awhile, but I have to comeback I paid the developers a token for there hard (but oft misguided work) cant leave 500000 ducats behind.

• Tolotos -

wieso taucht ein "spielehersteller" in unserer welt auf mit utopidchen truppen die sich auch noch beim angriff vermehren und ballert mich und meinen mitstreiter in grund und boden und wie kann der mitten im land auftauchen und immer die hauptstädte angreifen ??
    für das spiel noch geld ausgeben? nie im leben spannung ok aber beschissen werden nein danke !

• NWE Alliance -

Seeking permission to use this image as both the alliance photo and on the Alliance Facebook page.facebook.com/775253802637820/p…672200833/?type=1&theater

• NWE Alliance -

Well friend, I need your help again.bash5v2 didnt fill.one team has 5 the others have two each.Should each team find people to fill the empty slots?

• Deaf_Eye_Ant -

Ref : ChattersVI
    I believe Inviteus joined Team 2, which will mean Faithgr cannot join Team 2.

• Alkyonor -

I understood that much. It's just that I'm not sure if everyone is okay with that change (and also the resulting country selection) or not. Because the original country preferences were based on a different team line-up, right?

• Deaf_Eye_Ant -

Yes, correct.
      if Inviteus is moved to team one then Faithgr will be able to join team 2 - all fixed.
      Fathgr has not joined the game yet, either because he hasn't tried yet, or because he can't get into team 2. (Probably the first, as I think he would comment when he tries).

• slomoney -

sending you an email

• EZ Dolittle -

Modern infantry is my guess on the quiz, but I am not sure where the answers should go?

• Alkyonor -

Thanks for submitting your answer. Any channel would have worked but this is particularly nifty for sure. ;)

• TobySquid -

Hey, I know that you have a lot of work but I was wondering if you could get back to me soon.

Very best regards, TobySquid

• TobySquid -

Hey I, too was wondering if I could be part of the bug brigade, thanks for your time,

Best regards,TobySquid

• Lordcreepe -

Hi, Alkyonor I just want to ask you if you would let me be in the Bug brigade. I have played this game for 2 to 3 weeks and I have experience on detecting bugs. And I speak English well also Spanish and finally German. Thnaks for your time.

From great lover of this game: Lordcreeepe

• TobySquid -

Well to be more specific I want to be the soldier that fights with the musket, I want to be able to aim and fire and interact with the charectar im fighting.

• TobySquid -

Hey Alkyonor I was wondering if you can add something to make the game better, I want to be able to interact more with the game so, I was wondering if you can add a feature that lets us chose if we want to be the troops and fight with the men we send,thanks, best regards TobySquid.

P.S. Please get back to me soon.

• Lordcreepe -

That would be a great idea but can it be made.
      I Know a game that does.
      And no, I am not trying to compete I'm just saying
      I know this game is better.

• Donjoa -

hi Alkyonor, I would like to join the bug bigrade. please contact me for details. Regards Donjoa

• sean-01 -

Hi Alkyonor, can I combine units in an army..... i.e cavalry and infantry? Thanks

• Alkyonor -

Sure! Different (military) units automatically merge into one brigade/army when in the same province. Also it is often wise to have armies of different unit types to be efficient in battle (at least if you don't know the enemy's unit types in detail).