bubba camp Beginner

• Male
  • from merica
  • Member since Oct 25th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bubba camp -

been asking a few questions about the rules to see in the depth in which thay lie(enforcement), if theres any exseptions to the rules in certain sinaros ect. for questions regarding rules and to be honest im doing this to try and help other people as well with similar questions as well...in fact my last question was inspired by other people from other games who themselfs asked that question

• bubba camp -

also as far as the poll goes i think im going to put it up soon just been puting it off intill i can get feedback from some of the ideas

• bubba camp -

have to admit that ive been talking more on forums since chat goes down sorry if im annoying or anything just a fairly new member and have some questions i want answerd

• bubba camp -

hello everyone! just created a new forum for ideas and trying expand on it go ahead and check it out...its under ideas - suggestions so please tell me how it is and comment on it may even do a poll eventually