Dr. Leipreachán Community Coordinator

• Male
  • from Leprechán Heavan
  • Member since May 18th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• noway -

If you don't give me 50,000 ducats I am done with this game.

• Dr. Leipreachán -

hello, you will not be getting those ducats unless you purchase them or win them in game/wining a community event :P

• Czyngis--chan -

Hello.
    On the forum I found many threads about the NWE Player Championships. How can you sign up for this game:
    NWE Players' Championship?

• Emmtt -

Hello... I got banned as well... LOL.. and I'm just as confused at Inviteus3.0 and Franmontigo

• Dr. Leipreachán -

Hi, I would have added you to a forum conversation explaining the reason for your removal from the event prior to this comment, I have now sent you a individual explanation via conversation on forum.

• Inviteus3.0 -

I'm wondering how I got banned from the Battle of the Empires standard game as I didn't break any rules that I know of, I was just gone for a few days, and came back...then i get a pop up message saying that I've been banned from further play.

• Dr. Leipreachán -

Hi, I would have added you to a forum conversation explaining the reason for your removal from the event prior to this comment, I have now sent you a individual explanation via conversation on forum.

• franmontijo -

hello,I would like to know the reasons why I was eliminated from the Battle of The $Empires 2800775 game

• Dr. Leipreachán -

• Polutzzzz -

Hallo.
    Warum haben die Spieler auf den ersten beiden Plätzen so viele Punkte bekommen.?50k der 1. und 20k der 2. Die Nr. 1 ist nicht mal aktiv derzeit..

• slushfund -

Has there been a RP yet? Most curious!

• Dr. Leipreachán -

not yet, but if you would like one or wish to create one let me know, I will ofc put one together if there is want for it :D

• Tapdur83 -

I don't recept invitation to the mash . Perhaps it was the speed brawl ? but in the mash rules , the speed was normal
    Tapdur83

• Polutzzzz -

OK.
    If this is done can the user be punished for that?
    Many thanks for the answer.

• Dr. Leipreachán -

hiho just go to main nwe landing page click support and make a ticket use one of the options available (does not matter) and type FAO Dr. Leipreachán give name of user and game number in ticket NOT PUBLIC

• Polutzzzz -

Hello.
    Maybe you can answer a question.
    Is it allowed to publish personal messages sent to other players in the newspaper?
    This has happened.

• Dr. Leipreachán -

Publishing private correspondence between members of New World Empires support teams and users is strictly forbidden. This also applies for private communication between users. If you want to make a private message accessible to the public, the consent of both participants is required.

• Abou Hassan -

Hello

• Garoes -

I followed the steps but did not i send the email to activate
    Your user account is not activated yet. You must complete the activation process first.
    I put my email and code. Why not send me?

• Dr. Leipreachán -

Please open settings bootom right corner of map (or via NWE main page footer "Support") and then click report to get map support from a Game Operator.

• The public enemy -

senior game doctor, i have something for you, it's love <3

• Sir McSquiggles -

The Doctor is in the house! Woot! :D